The best CS2 Gambling Sites 2024 | CSGamblefinder

CS2 Roulette Site
Description of the Site
Promocode
Gamemodes and Personal Rating
CSGOEmpire is one of the best CS2 Roulette sites of all time, coming with an additional P2P Marketplace.
Cases, Betting, Coinflip, Roulette
Clash is a recently released CS2 Roulette site that includes many other thrilling game modes. 
Coinflip, Crash, Mines, Roulette
CSGORoll is a well known CS2 Roulette site that offers many more games such as Coinflip, Cases and more!
Cases, Betting, Coinflip, Roulette, ...
CSGOFast, a large CS2 Roulette site, including an uncountable amount of enjoyable games.
Crash, Jackpot, Roulette, Tower, ...
500Casino is a long standing CS2 Roulette site with an integrated Live Casino and many more games.
Casino, Coinflip, Crash, Roulette, ...
PLG.Bet is a long time active CS2 Roulette site and their site was previously named CSGOPolygon.
Betting, Coinflip, Crash, Roulette, ...
CS.Fail is a big russian Counter Strike 2 Roulette site that includes various other game modes.
Coinflip, Crash, Dice, Roulette, ...
Duelbits is a well designed Counter Strike 2 Casino site featuring many game modes and a live casino!
Betting, Casino, Crash, Roulette, ...
Insane.gg is a massive Counter Strike 2 Gambling site that also includes the well known "Roulette" mode!
Case Opening, Crash, Roulette, ...
GODota2 is a Roulette site for CS2 and Dota 2! Use our Code "Gamblefinder" for Free 30 Cents!
Dice, Roulette
Knifex is Gambling site designed for Counter Strike 2 that offers a lot of different game modes.
Coinflip, Crash, Jackpot, Roulette, ...
CSGORun is a long time active russian CS2 Roulette site, offering many other game modes!
Coinflip, Crash, Jackpot, Roulette, ...
CSGOBig is a well known Counter Strike 2 Roulette site, with real world roulette table features!
Coinflip, Jackpot, Roulette, ...
Rollbit is a massive CS2 Roulette site, with all kinds of different game modes to satisfy their users.
Betting, Casino, Crash, Roulette, ...
Skinrave.gg, a newly released Counter Strike 2 Roulette site with boosted payout rates! (2.1x & 14.7x)
Coinflip, Dice, Jackpot, Roulette
Gamdom is a long time active CS2 Roulette site that also has an integrated Live Casino and more!
Betting, Crash, Jackpot, Roulette, ...
Rustix, a massive CS2 Gambling site which also supports deposits of rust items and skins!
Crash, Coinflip, Dice, Roulette, ...
CSGetto.love is a russian Counter Strike 2 Roulette site, including Jackpot and Coinflip!
Coinflip, Jackpot, Roulette
WTFSkins is a CS2 Roulette site. by using the code "Csgogf" you will get 0.20$ Free Bonus Balance!
Crash, Jackpot, Roulette
CSGOHouse is a very special CS2 Roulette site that also has a unique Slots and Bomb game mode!
Case Opening, Roulette, Slots, ...
CSGOLuck is a large Counter Strike 2 Gambling site featuring lots of game modes and a live casino!
Crash, Coinflip, Jackpot, Roulette, ...
Easyskins is a newly released Counter Strike 2 Gambling site. Potential risk of scamming, stay safe!
Crash, Jackpot, Roulette, ...

CS2 Roulette Sites explained

CS2 Roulette, formerly known as CSGO Roulette, is a renowned gamemode for CS2 Gambling enthusiasts. On our page 'CS2 Gambling,' you can find information about various CS2 Gambling gamemodes. Click here to receive a special bonus on our top-rated Roulette site.

Learn more about Counter Strike 2 Roulette Sites

As we all know, gambling typically adheres to one rule: THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS! However, there may be ways to win a significant amount of money in the short term, but in the long term, it's nearly impossible. For Roulette sites, the house edge is 6.66%. Let's delve deeper into this explanation:
Out of the 15 possible fields, one is Green, meaning Green has a chance of 1/15. If Green/0 hits, it pays out x14. Therefore, you calculate 1/15 and multiply the result by 14. The overall result is 93.33%, leaving a house edge of 6.66%.
Similarly, Red and Black each have 7/15 fields and pay out x2. So, you calculate 7/15 and multiply the result by 2. Once again, the overall result is 93.33%, which leaves a house edge of 6.66%.
cs2-roulette-sites-explained

Strategies for CS2 Roulette Sites

Martingale Method for CS2 Double Sites

A Martingale is a class of betting strategies that originated and gained popularity in 18th-century France. To explain it simply, you choose a starting bet, such as $1, from a $100 budget. If you win, you earn $1. If you lose, you double your bet on the same outcome until you win. However, we do not recommend using this strategy for too long because, in the long term, you will lose with every strategy.

"High risk - high reward" Method for Roulette CS2

The "High risk - high reward" strategy for Counter Strike 2 Roulette Sites is quite self-explanatory. You simply wager all your money on a specific site and bet it all at once on one outcome. If you win, you double your amount immediately and should consider cashing out. However, if you lose, you lose all your money. We do not recommend using this strategy because it is very risky, suitable only for bettors who enjoy the adrenaline rush while playing on CS2 Roulette Sites!

Will CSGO Roulette Sites still be working after the CS2 Update?

Yes, since the Counter Strike 2 Update that was finally released, there have been no changes to skin trading or Steam functionality. Therefore, the CSGO Roulette Sites that transitioned into CS2 Roulette Sites will continue to operate in the same manner as they did before the CS2 Update.